Friday, January 14, 2011

Books chapters and pages

hey :)
it's been so long since I posted something. Guess I was looking for the inspiration. Ever heard the phrase you don't appreciate what you've got until it's gone? well duh, we all have! lol...So I kept staring about my pc and this was in my head:

It was a battle, but I was the only one fighting
For pictures, memories, everything that would keep the final moment
Was a wonder, safe to say it was one I didn't want to believe in
Cause as I opened the book, each page fell apart
Till the book was empty and the ink slowly faded away.
I looked around the room trying to reason
But the harder I looked the more each element faded into the day
At first I thought it was the season
So I tried picking the pieces, rewriting all that was lost
But there was no pen, and there was nothing to write
Slowly, I felt like I too was loosing the memories, like there was no moment
Nothing to recall because it was too late
There was nothing to write about without feeling like a fool
For the times I didn't try hard enough to save the chapters
That had all the memories

So when you look at the books of your life
Don't close any of the chapters
Cherish every moment, because every page has a reason
And live it to the fullest
Hold on to those memories, they are stories to tell!
Keep the ones that matter the most close always

God put them in your life for a reason :)

xoxo

No comments: