Monday, August 2, 2010

things that make me happy


1.) desserts make me happy...Now I'm not talking about the regular ice-cream and chocolate that give the regular experience. I'm talking about mouth watering deserts that leave you wanting more every time! Some days ago, i went to this restaurant with one of my best friends and we ordered two of the very cool dessert above. It was amazing! The fire was basically there to light up the chocolate, which we then
used as a "dipping sauce" for the cakes and fruits...Thinking about it now makes my mouth water all over again! Good times :)


2.)You know that feeling you get when the text you've just gotten a t
ext you've been
waiting for ages to get? Yup, that weirdly makes me happy...I can't explain it...It's a weird relief lol


that's all I can blog about tonight...but i do gotta lot to say bout things that make me happy...
tomorrow :)xx

No comments: